If you suffer from tendonitis, a weak or flaccid wrist, a wrist sprain or fracture, or lateral epicondylitis, the Dorsal Carpal Tunnel Splint Hand Orthosis will offer you the wrist support you need to maintain your active and independent lifestyle. Featuring a breathable foam liner that wicks away moisture from the skin, the Dorsal Carpal Tunnel Splint Hand Orthosis features a lightweight yet durable construction that allows it to offer your superior wrist support while maintaining a maximum level of comfort. The support of the splint comes from a "Kydex" thermoplastic outer shell that can be heat-molded to fit the user's individual needs. Three velcro straps hold the split in place while a narrow palmar roll rests against your palm, keeping your wrist in place while allowing your fingers to move freely.
Dorsal Carpal Tunnel Splint Hand Orthosis Features:
- Lightweight and durable
- Breathable foam liner wicks away moisture from the skin while offering extra comfort
- "Kydex" thermoplastic shell offers maximum support
- Can be heat molded to fit individual user's needs
- 3 velcro straps hold the splint securely in place
- Narrow palmar roll holds your hand in place but allows your fingers to move freely
Dorsal Carpal Tunnel Splint Hand Orthosis Specifications:
- Shell Material: Hard plastic
- Heat Molding: hold heat gun 2-4" over area to be molded and heat evenly for approximately 30 seconds
- Sizing: Measure palm width to choose size - Click Here for size ranges: Dorsal Carpal Tunnel Splint Specifications Sheet
- NOTE: Not reversible - must specify left or right hand
Warranty: This product is designed for single use only and has a 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects not including soft goods. Warranty does not cover any damage caused by heat molding.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: wrist brace, wrist supports, hand splint, 44DCT, orthopedics
Write Your Own Review