Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
This fully electric hospital bed is equipped with a sturdy frame, high quality electric head and foot adjustments and is easy to set up. These full electric hospital beds also have interchangeable headboards and footboards that fit Invacare and Sunrise hospital beds, simplifying the process of maintaining medical supplies. Made from scratch- and break-resistant wood grain panels, the headboard is slightly taller than the footboard to avoid a clinical look and feel.
The transition box and high-low shaft are installed on the bed, instead of on a bed end, so using different suppliers for your boards is easy and effective. A self-contained, UL-approved motor is lightweight and quiet, and can briefly run on a 9-volt battery in case of power loss. If you want an effective and easy-to-maintain adjustable bed frame buy the Drive Full Electric Hospital Bed from ActiveForever.com today!
Drive Full Electric Hospital Bed Features:
- Quiet, Smooth Operation
- Easy-to-use control adjusts upper body, knees, and height of bed
- Easy to store when is unassembled
- Set up is simplified with color-coded componenets
- Adjusts for anatomically correct surface
- Frame construction for superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc coated spring deck
- Heavy-duty, vinyl-clad bed ends fit home decor
- Head and foot ends interchangeable with other hospital beds
- UL 73 Pending
- CSA approved
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 facility
- Motor runs on 9-volt battery during power failure
Drive Full Electric Hospital Beds Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Bed Height (Maximum): 24.5"
- Bed Height (Minimum): 16"
- Overall Length: 88"
- Overall Width: 36"
- Product Weight: 195 lbs
Drive Full Electric Hospital Bed Options:
- A13318 01 FULL: Bed only no rails or mattress
- A13318 02 SIDERAILS: Bed with Full Length Rails no mattress
- A13318 03 HALFRAILS: Bed with half rails no mattress
Warranty: (Original purchaser) Lifetime on welds, 5 years on frame, 1 year on all other parts and components
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 822383180328, 15033, 822383211732, 822383211756, delta