The Drive 3 Position Geri Chair Recliner is a multifunctional chair that ensures maximum comfort for users during treatments like dialysis, blood tests, chemotherapy etc. The chair is also suitable to be used for home health care for patients on long-term care due to injuries or surgeries.
The Drive Reclining Geri Chair supports three different positions including not only the usual upright position, but also allowing a low and comfortable recline and raised footrest. The foot rest can be securely fixed in place with a retractable lock bar that is provided. No matter which position the chair is in, it provides support and comfort with the headrest and wide armrests. The seat of the chair has a moisture barrier upholstery that prevents fluids from seeping into the internal construction. The chair has a large, blow-molded tray that can be locked at five different positions and swayed to the side to move it out of the way. The chair has a self-adjusts to users, providing suspension that prevents the seat from bottoming out. The bottoms of the legs are equipped with four swivel casters of which, two are lockable for controlled and safe maneuverability.
The Geri Chair Recliner is available in three colors. These include the Drive Medical D574-BR 3 Position Blue Ridge Geri Chair Recliner, the Drive Medical D574-R 3 Rosewood Position Geri Chair Recliner, and the Drive Medical D574-J 3 Position Jade Geri Chair Recliner. The foam and vinyl covers used for the chair are in compliance with the California Flammability Standards and Boston Fire Department Specifications.
Product Features and Benefits
- Simple to maintain sturdy steel frame construction
- Five inch casters to easily move and secure recliner
- Vinyl and foam used meet California and Boston Flammability standards
- Three adjustable positions: Upright, deep recline and lifted leg rest/footrest
- Comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Blow molded tray locks in five positions and can be stored at the side of the chair
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.(113 kilograms)
- Seat to Floor Arm Height: 9 Inch - 26 Inch
- Dimensions: 47" Inch (Height) X 25 Inch (Width) X 41 Inch (Length)
- Seat Dimensions: 21 Inch (Height) x 19 Inch (Width) x 19 Inch (Length)
- Model: D574-BR, D574-J, D574-R
Product Information and Documents