The Drive 6 Cylinder Oxygen Carrier is a compact and lightweight oxygen cylinder carrier that can double as an oxygen cylinder rack. The carrier is designed to hold up to six oxygen cylinders at once. It can be used in both home care and hospital settings to carry and transport empty or full oxygen cylinders and keep it close to the patient at all times for easy accessibility.
The carrier has a strong and durable construction to maintain its extended use and prevent wear and tear while handling heavy cylinders. The carrier is made of steel that ensures maximum durability. The 6 Cylinder Oxygen Carrier has a chrome plated finish that gives it a glossy look. The compact design of the rack renders it lightweight and hence makes oxygen therapy easily portable. An optimally placed handle further helps enhance its portability.
The cylinder carrier is available in two options to carry cylinders of varying sizes. These include the Drive Medical 18147 M4(A) and M6(B) Oxygen Cylinder Carrier and the Drive Medical 18148 M9(C) Oxygen Cylinder Carrier. Without the cylinders, the rack for the M4 and M6 cylinders weighs nearly three pounds or close to one and a half kilograms whereas the rack for the M9 cylinders weighs close to four and a half pounds or nearly two kilograms.
Product Features and Benefits
- Carrier is perfect for use at home
- Doubles as a cylinder rack if required
- Can hold six oxygen cylinders at once
- Strategically placed handle for easy mobility
- Durable steel construction with chrome finish
- Comes in two options for different cylinder sizes
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Fits Cylinder Sizes: M4 and M6 (18147) | M9 (18148)
- Carrier Width: 7.9 Inch (18147) | 10.2 Inch (18148)
- Carrier Length: 11.6 Inch (18147) | 15 Inch (18148)
- Carrier Height: 16.7 Inch (18147) | 22.9 Inch (18148)
- Model: 18147, 18148