DeVilbiss 7305P-D Vacu-Aide Suction Machine is designed to assist respiratory patients with air passage clearance. Drive Medical-DeVilbiss Healthcare has been delivering the best portable suction options for more than 18 years. The 7305 Series offers four separate suction units to select from. First is the standard Homecare Suction Units with an internal filter (7305D-D) or an external filter )7305D-D-EXT. Then there are the Portable Suction Machines, one with an internal filter (7305P-D) and the other with an external filter (7305P-D-EXT). The portable 7305P-D is the best selling model. All four model offer adjustable suctioning from 80 to 550 mmHg. Each suction unit has a high flow capability of 27 liters per minute (LPM). Because of the small size, light weight, and AC/DC operation features, the 7305 Suction Unit.
Vitality Medical also carries the DeVilbiss 7310 Compact Suction Unit, the Vacu-Aide QSU Quiet Suction Machine and Vacuaide Replacement Parts.
Vacu Aide Suction Aspirator Components
- Suction pump.
- AC adapter and power cord.
- 800cc disposable bottle.
- 6 foot patient tubing.
- DC adapter and power cord (Portable Units Only).
- Internal battery (Portable Units Only).
- Carrying case (Portable Units Only).
Product Features and Benefits
- Vacuum adjustments allow for 80-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 lpm
- Conveniently placed gauge for easy reading; especially important when precise measurements of vacuum are needed for the pediatric patient
- Adjustable Flow Regulator with easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed directly below gauge for easy use and control
- Knob has safety lock feature which will not allow the knob to be twisted off
- All of the high-performance capabilities are conveniently placed in a small compact package weighing less than 6.3 lbs
- The compact design with the high-performance capabilities makes the 7305 series suction unit the smallest and strongest portable suction unit of its kind
- Meets the RTCA/DO160D Aircraft Standard as well as the ISO-10079 Suction Standard
- Product Numbers: 7305D-D, 7305D-D-EXT, 7305P-D, 7305P-D-EXT
- Width: 7 Inch
- Height: 9 Inch
- Depth: 8 Inch
- Weight: 3.8 lbs. without battery, 6.3 lbs. with battery
- Vacuum Range: 80-550 mmHg
- Flow Range: 27 LPM free flow, unrestricted
- Sound (typical): 68 dBA
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.75 A max, 12 VDC
- Max Power Consumption: 33 Watts
- Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines
- Brand: Vacu-Aide
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical-DeVilbiss Healthcare
- HCPCS Code: E0600
- Suction Pump Warranty: 2 years
- Battery Warranty: 90 days
Manuals and Documents