The Drive Medical Adjustable Height Bath Stool is an exceptional bathing safety aid designed to support a safe and secure bathing experience. The stool is an ideal aid for people with difficulties in standing for long while showering due to injuries or surgeries. People with arthritis, weak knees, legs, hips, or lower back who are prone to slipping on wet surfaces will also find the bath stool incredibly beneficial.
The Drive Height Adjustable Bath Stool has a composite seat that is incredibly durable and strong. The strength of the seat makes it resistant to damage due to intense impacts and crack-proof. The legs of the stool have are aluminum tubes with a one-inch diameter. The aluminum construction ensures that the stool is light in weight without compromising its strength or durability. With the combined strength of the seat and the legs, the transfer stool can support a weight of up to three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty-six kilograms. The legs of the stool are equipped with rubber tips that ensure it is skid resistant and stable even on wet slippery surfaces. The legs also feature support collars that help eliminate rattle.
The Drive Medical RTL12004KD Bath Stool is height adjustable with the height ranging from thirteen and a half inches to twenty-one inches. The height of the stool is adjusted using a simple push-button mechanism on the legs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Rattle in legs is reduced by support collars
- Stool is lightweight, portable and great for travel
- Seat height is adjustable to suit individual needs
- Composite seat is resistant to cracks and tarnish
- Bath stool for bathing or general grooming purposes
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and ensures durability
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Stool Leg Material: Aluminum
- Seat Material: Composite Plastic
- Seat Height: 13.5 Inches to 21 Inches
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (135 kilogram)