The Drive AGF-602 Dual Channel TENS Unit comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual. The dual channels allow for independent adjustment of the lead wires and the adjustable timer provides a way to achieve precise treatment periods. If you want to experience pain-free living buy the Drive AGF-602 Dual Channel TENS Unit from ActiveForever.com today!
- Alleviates muscle pain and relieves tightness
- Multiple adjustable settings for customized usage
- Dual isolated channels
- Adjustable timer for precise treatment periods
Drive AGF-602 Dual Channel TENS Unit Specifications:
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Wave Form: Modified square wave with zero net direct current (DC) component
- Power Supply: One 9V battery (Alkaline or Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable)
- Battery Life: Approximately 70 hours at average settings
- Size: 24(H) x 64(W) x 95(T) mm
- Weight: 130 grams with battery
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 60 to 250 microseconds
- Modulation Mode: Pulse rate is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of nominally 4.0 seconds
- Burst Mode: 7 pulses per burst; or 2 bursts per second; 100 Hz internal frequency of bursts
- Max. Charge Per Pulse: 20 micro-coulombs
- Timer: 30 min, 60 min, or constant time
About TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) therapy:
It is a set of electrodes which are placed on the skin on your back and it emits an electrical signal which stimulate your neurons through the skin. (Thus the name.) The sensation is more like the tingling and numbness of your jaw after dental work than like pain.
Warranty: 3 yr. limited warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 822383104546, estim, electrostimulation, electro