Electronic Muscle Stimulation is an internationally accepted and proven way of treating muscle injuries. It works by sending electronic pulses to the muscle needing treatment; this causes the muscle to exercise passively. Electronic Muscle Stimulation has a low frequency and this in conjunction with the square wave pattern allows direct work on muscle groupings. Electronic Muscle Stimulation is widely used in hospitals and sports clinics for the treatment of muscular injuries and for the re-education of paralyzed muscles, to prevent atrophy in affected muscles an improving muscle tone and blood circulation.
Digital Electronic Muscle Stimulator Features:
- Compact for portable electronic muscle stimulation
- Versatile unit treats various conditions
- Digital electronic muscle stimulator more efficiently delivers signal
- Intensity, pulse, contraction and relaxation time are adjustable
Drive AGF-6x Digital Electronic Muscle Stimulator Specifications:
- Dual isolated channels
- Intensity control is adjustable to 80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Pulse frequency adjustable 1-150 Hz
- Pulse Width is adjustable from 30-260 micro-seconds
- Contraction time is adjustable from 2-30 seconds
- Relaxation time is adjustable from 1-30 seconds
- Metal Belt Clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
Benefits of Electronic Muscle Stimulation:
Relaxation of muscle spasms, prevention of retardation of disuse atrophy, increasing local blood circulation, muscle re-education, immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and maintaining or increasing range of motion.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 822383104553, E0770, estim, electrostimulation, electrotherapy
Write Your Own Review