The Drive Medical All Terrain Cane is a unique and ergonomic mobility tool designed to provide easy maneuverability through all types of terrain. The cane is an ideal aid for people who have trouble with mobility or that have certain conditions that make it difficult for them to use a leg or put too much pressure on it.
The All Terrain Cane is made of aluminum which makes it durable and lightweight. The handle of the cane is padded that helps users establish a secure grip and comfortable grip. The padding also reduces the strain and pressure on the user’s fingers, hands and wrists. To accommodate users of different heights, the height of the cane is adjustable with a range of thirty inches to thirty nine inches.
The Drive All Terrain Cane has a unique tip style that makes it suitable for all terrain. It features four stainless steel spikes that are retractable when not in use. The spikes provide a firm and stable grip on slippery and uneven surfaces. On smooth surfaces, the spikes can be retracted using a simple push button mechanism. Retracting the spikes exposes the standard smooth rubber tip of the cane. It is recommended to retract the spikes when using the cane indoors to avoid scratches or damage to the floors. Since the spikes are already installed on the cane, it eliminates the need of extra attachments which otherwise could result in the user falling due to an unstable tip.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Cane page and the Health Mark Alumilite Exercise Cane for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for people with limited mobility
- Height can be adjusted for custom sizing
- Provides greater traction, stability and safety
- Constructed with sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing
- Prevents floor damage, gripping claw is only for outdoor use
- No installation required as compared to other manufacturers
- Retractable tip has four stainless steel spikes for better grip
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: Black
- Product Material: Aluminum
- Height Adjustment: 30 Inch - 39 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kilograms)
- Product Number: RTL10306AT