The Drive Medical Rollator with Fold Up and Removable Back Support is designed to aid the elderly and patients with limited mobility. The rollator has an aluminum construction that renders it extremely strong, durable and lightweight. It is available in two different color options which include the Drive R728RD Red Rollator Walker and the Drive R728BL Blue Rollator Walker.
The Drive Medical Rollator features four casters with soft tires and a strong grip that ensure easy and smooth maneuverability over almost any type of surface. The casters measure six inches in diameter and are highly resistant to damage. The rear wheels are equipped with loop locks that help stop the motion of the tires when the brake handles are pulled. The brake handles are strategically positioned under the easy-to-grip rollator handles for easy access. These brake handles have serrated edges to provide a firm grip. Adjust the height of the handles with self-threading knobs anywhere from thirty-two to thirty-seven inches. These handles are padded with rubber grips that reduce the pressure exerted on the user’s hands to ensure maximum comfort.
The rollator features a seamless padded seat with a zippered pouch underneath that allows users to store personal items and keep them handy. A hinged, padded backrest enhances the comfort of the seat. For easy storage, the backrest folds to become more compact or can be removed completely.
Product Features and Benefits
- Loop locks are very simple to use
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to grip handles are height adjustable
- Includes padded seat with under seat zippered pouch
- Hinged, removable, padded backrest can be folded up or down
- Seven and a half inch caster wheels with brakes to ensure safety
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Handle Height: 33 Inch - 38 Inch
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Dimensions: 24 Inch (Width) x 28 Inch (Length)
- Seat Dimensions: 14 Inch (Width) x 23 Inch (Height) x 12 Inch (Length)
- Model: R728BL, R728RD
Product Information and Documents