The Drive Medical CE 1000 Series Adult Anterior Safety Roller deals in providing mobility support to the people who face tough time moving from one place to another. People who suffer from any kind of leg issue or have inadequate lower body strength can use this product to move from one place to another. The roller has a smooth movement and an excellent braking system.
The roller is height adjustable that makes its usage accessible for people of different heights. The height of the safety walker can be adjusted in the increments of one inch and the maximum height that handlebar can reach is thirty-six inches. The user is required to use the roller while standing in the center to distribute the weight evenly over it, ultimately improving posture. Neoprene wheels are incorporated for its anti-skid properties and effortless rolling. The braking system of the product is designed in such a way that just a little pressure over the handlebar is sufficient to stop the roller instantly. The braking is automatic, in case a person slips accidentally.
The Drive Anterior Safety Roller is a portable piece of equipment that can be easily folded, transferred and stored. The roller can ideally be used anywhere i.e. indoors and outdoors. And no matter where you use it, this roller keeps ensuring proper posture and support for its user.
Product Features and Benefits
- Smooth and anti skid movement
- Incorporates adjustable brake spring tension
- Easily foldable and stands on own in folded position
- User stands in the center to ensure support and posture
- Height is adjustable with one inch increment in each setting
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs. (181.43 Kilograms)
- Color: Burgundy (CE 1000 B), Silver Vein (CE 1000 BK), Blue (CE 1000 NBL)
- Handle Height: 29 inch - 36 inch (CE 1000 B, CE 1000 BK), 28 inch - 35 inch (CE 1000 NBL)
- Model: CE1000B, CE1000BK, CE1000NBL
Product Information and Documents