The Drive Medical Anti-Tippers Without Wheels are uniquely designed anti-tippers that help ensure safety and stability of wheelchairs on all kinds of different surfaces. For a new wheelchair user, driving on uneven surfaces can prove dangerous if balance is not maintained. So to prevent this situation, these anti-tippers are installed backward so as to stabilize as soon as wheelchair starts to tip backwards. This way they prohibit the wheelchair from exceeding a specific angle and prevent any major accident from occurring. These anti-tippers are ideally constructed to be used with a variety of wheelchairs including Sentra Reclining, Chrome Sport, Silver Sport 1 and 2, and Bariatric Sentra EC Heavy Duty wheelchairs, all manufactured by Drive Medical.
The Drive Anti-tippers Without Wheels have a simple design that ensures users of a hassle-free installation. These anti-tippers have a shiny chrome color that adds to the sporty look of the existing wheelchair models. They come in pairs to maintain left and right side uniformity for maximum stability on different terrains. This wheelchair accessory has rubber tips at the end that help establish a high traction contact with the ground and restrict the motion immediately. They also provide a great alternative for users who do not feel comfortable with wheeled anti-tippers and hence can easily replace them with these.
Product Features and Benefits
- Provide alternative for users who do not prefer anti-tippers with wheels
- Acts as a safety accessory to prevent wheelchairs from tipping
- Come with rubber tips at ends to provide firm stability
- Come in pairs to maintain balance from both sides
- Simple design with easy and quick installation
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: Chrome
- Compatible Wheelchairs: Sentra Reclining, Silver Sport 1 & 2, Chrome Sport, Bariatric Sentra EC Heavy Duty wheelchairs
- Model: STDS818