The Drive Full Electric Heavy Duty Bariatric Hospital Bed is a sturdy bed with a tough construction and hand-controlled support. The bed has a large forty-eight inch sleeping surface with removable back and front ends. The legs of the bed are equipped with swivel casters that help caregivers easily maneuver the bed for patient transfer. The swivel casters are removable to keep the bed in a stationary position when required.
The bed comes with a split pan design integrated with a hand control that can adjust the bed in multiple positions for maximum patient comfort. The bed operates extremely quietly and smoothly. The bed has a tough steel construction that is strong enough to support a weight up to seven hundred and fifty pounds or three hundred and forty kilograms. In cases of emergencies that may cause power failures, the bed includes a manual crank to change the angle of the bed. The bed doesn't come with any bed rails and can be easily assembled for use without the need for any tools.
To suit individual preferences, the Bariatric Hospital Bed is available in two more alternatives other than the option with just the frame. The alternatives include the Drive Medical 15302BV-PKG Full Electric Heavy Duty Bariatric Hospital Bed with T Rails and the Drive Medical 15302BV- 1HR Full Electric Heavy Duty Hospital Bed with Low Air Loss Mattress and T Rails.
Product Features and Benefits:
- No tools are required for set up
- Comes with emergency manual crank
- Heavy duty steel frame ensures patient safety
- Larger sleep surface as compared to conventional beds
- Split pan design with removable bed ends is simple to set up
- Hand control allows for multiple bed positioning for patient comfort
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: Brown
- Bed Height: 18.25 Inch - 26.25 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs. (340 kilograms)
- Unit Dimensions: 54 Inch (Width) x 88 Inch (Length)
- Product Number: 15302, 15302BV-1HR, 15302BV-PKG