Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
It features a 750 lb. weight capacity and a 48" width. It is equipped with a sturdy frame, high quality electric head and foot adjustments and is easy to set up. The Drive Bariatric Extra Heavy Duty Full Electric Bed also has a headboard and footboard that are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise hospital beds.
Drive Bariatric Extra Heavy Duty Full Electric Bed Features:
- Quiet, Smooth Operation
- The easy to use hand pendant electrically controls the positioning of the upper body, knees, and overall height of the bed frame to provide maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver.
- Easy to set up
- Back and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Heavy Duty, vinyl clad bed ends are attractive in any decor and eay to maintain
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise hospital beds
- Emergency manual crank included.
- No tools necessary for set-up.
- All steel construction.
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed.
- Split pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set-up.
- Hand control (included) provides for multiple bed positioning for patients.
- Manual crack on bed in case of power outage
Drive Bariatric Extra Heavy Duty Full Electric Bed Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs
- Bed Height (Maximum): 26.25"
- Bed Height (Minimum): 18.25"
- Overall Length: 88"
- Overall Width: 48"
- Product Weight: 320 lbs
- Assembly Required: Yes
Order according to desired feature package:
- A13373 01: Bed Only no Rails or Mattress
- A13373 02: Bed With T-Rail No Mattress
- A13373 03: Bed With Two Pair T-Rail No Mattress
- A13373 04: Bed With Foam Mattress and 1 Pair T Rail
- A13373 05: Bed With Foam Mattress and Two Pair T-Rail
Important: Please note that this item ships ground only.
Warranty: (Original purchaser) Lifetime on welds, 5 years on frame, 1 year on all other parts and components
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 15302, bareatric, heavy-duty, home health care, DME