The Heavy Duty Anterior Safety Roller is a strong piece of equipment that assists users in walking on their own feet while providing them with safe support. It is height adjustable in increments of one inch which helps in making it convenient to be used by users of different heights. This Safety Roller is also width adjustable which makes it suitable for people of different sizes.
The comfortable Anterior Safety Roller has attached handle covers on both sides which provides a user with excellent grip over the roller. The roller also comes with an excellent braking mechanism which is activated by applying light pressure on its handlebars. The roller has four wheels that make mobility smooth. The safety roller is designed in such a way that even if a person stumbles, the brakes will be applied automatically. The brakes also have an adjustable spring tension by which we can control the intensity of application of brakes.
The structure of the safety roller allows the user to be positioned exactly in the middle of the roller which distributed the user’s weight uniformly and improves posture. It is fit for both indoor and outdoor usage. This safety roller is available in five hundred pounds and one thousand pounds weight bearing capacity.
Product Features and Benefits
- Width adjustable
- Skid resistant wheels
- Welded steel structure
- Excellent braking system
- Adjustable brake spring tension
- Fits for both indoor and outdoor use
- Height adjustable in 1 inch increments
- Easily foldable and stands in folded form
- Easily adjusts for users of different sizes and heights
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: Silver Vein
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Product Material: Steel
- Handle Height: 29 inch - 36 inch
- Product Weight: 19 lbs. (8.61 Kilograms)
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. (227 Kilograms)
- Product Dimensions: 22.5 Inch - 27.5 Inch (Adjustable Width) x 25 Inch (Depth)
- Model: CE 1000 XL
Product Information and Documents