The Drive Medical Bariatric Side Walker is an ergonomic side walker that is designed to assist patients with limited mobility by helping them walk more stable on different platforms. The walker is ideal for hemi bariatric patients with one hand or arm dexterity who require a more stable base support to walk.
The Drive Bariatric Side Walker comes with four legs including two straight and two slanted. The two straight legs are adjustable in height that connect with slant legs containing crossbar in the middle. The bar in the middle is wide enough to accommodate a foot and user can use the same walker as a ladder to pick items from higher places. The allowable height adjustments are in a range between twenty-nine and a half to thirty-six inches.
The side walker is an ideal alternative for regular walkers and canes due to its lightweight and wider base support. The walker provides excellent transport convenience by easily folding into a compact size and transported in limited storage capacity. The walker supports maximum weight up to five hundred pounds or two hundred twenty-six kilograms. The walker has wide and stable base support that helps users easily maintain their balance over most platforms either indoors or outdoors.
Product Features and Benefits
- Height adjustable legs
- Can effectively double as a staircase
- Side walker for users with one hand dexterity
- Single hand foldability, adds transport convenience
- Construction make it lighter than walker and stable than canes
- Has a stable and wider support base to maintain maximum stability
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Height Adjustments: 29.5 Inch - 36 Inch
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 Inch (Width) x 16 Inch (Depth)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Model: 10242
Product Information and Documents