The Drive Medical 12036 Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail is an ergonomic and sturdy bath safety and mobility tool designed to be used with bathtubs. The safety rail attaches to the edge of a tub to provide users with a reliable support to grip on to while getting in or out of the tub. It is an ideal aid for people with low balance or injuries which might make it difficult for them to get out of tubs independently.
The Grab Bar Safety Rail has a strong steel construction with a white powder coat. The coating gives the rail a less clinical look and also helps it blend with the bathroom decor. The steel construction makes the rail incredibly durable while also ensuring easy maintenance and cleaning. The grab rail has a curved handle with a rubber padding that helps ensure an easy and gentle grip. A secondary straight handle is also included in the middle to provide users with multiple points of gripping and a secure hand positioning as per their convenience.
The Drive Bathtub Grab Bar Safety Rail is designed to fit most tub models except fiberglass tubs. It features a tool-free attachment with an efficient clamp locking system. A locking screw, when turned, tightens the rubber pad clamps that secure the rail to the tub edge. The rubber pads also prevent the tub surface from scratches.
Product Features and Benefits
- Rubber pads prevent scratches
- No tools required for installation
- Attractive design and easy to clean
- Fits most tubs, except fiberglass tubs
- Durable, white powder coated steel finish
- Comes with stainless steel locking mechanism
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Adjustable Clamp: 3 Inch (Smallest), 7 Inch (Widest)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.(135 kilograms)
- Product Height: 14.5 Inch
- Product Material: Steel
- Model: 12036