An excellent bed alarm for seniors, the Drive 13606 allows caregivers and nurses to respond promptly when a patient is out of bed. Compatible with most beds, this bed alarm can be placed underneath the bed sheets so users may lie directly on top of the pad. Comfortable and easy to use, the alarm comes with a safety alert, ON/OFF switch and a low battery warning. If you need to respond quickly to out-of-bed patients, buy the Drive Bed Patient Alarm 13606 today from ActiveForever!
Bed Alarm Features:
- Comfortable, easy to use
- Alarm sounds when patient gets out of the bed
- Pressure sensitive pad connects to audio alarm
- Features safety alert, ON/OFF switch and low battery warning
Patient Bed Alarm Specifications:
- Dimensions: 11"W x 30"L
- Power: 4 "AA" batteries (included)
- Includes: alarm, bed size pad, 4 "AA" batteries, instructions
Warranty: 6 month manufacturer's warranty on alarm
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 13606, bed safety, bed aid, 822383116327