The Rotating and Transfer Aid for Bellavita is a gray colored bath safety accessory for bath lifts that rotates and glides smoothly to make patient transfers in and out of bathtubs more easy and convenient. This, in turn, helps reduce the stress on a patient’s legs or knees during the transfer.
The Rotating and Transfer Aid is a bath lift accessory designed for patients with limited mobility due to an injury, surgery or impairment. The bathing aid tool works by sliding the patients to the inner and outer side of the bathtubs with its free sliding motion. The aid also rotates in full circles at three hundred sixty degrees to make it easier for patients to position themselves for the transfer. The transfer aid is used with bath lifts and sits over the seat of the lift.
The slip-resistant top surface of the Bellavita Rotating and Transfer Aid is soft and padded to make it incredibly comfortable to sit on. The aid also has an outer coating that is made of skin friendly material that makes it safe for all skin types. The coating also makes the surface smooth and easy to clean. The maximum weight this aid tool can support is one hundred and thirty five kilograms or three hundred pounds.
The Rotating Transfer Aid has a height of about three-quarters of an inch that maintains its uniformity over the bath lift and does not feel like an uncomfortable addition to it. No tools are required for installation.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Mobility page and the DMI Plastic Transfer Board for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Nonskid surface for better safety
- Skin friendly covering is simple to clean
- Soft and mobile seat surface glides easily
- An unparalleled height of point seventy five inches
- Improves transfer, rotating and positioning on bath lift
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: Gray
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (135 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 0.75 Inch (Height) x 20.5 Inch (Length) x 11.81 Inch (Width)
- Product Number: 412100200