The Drive Medical CHAD CGA 870 Oxygen Regulator is a sleek and compact design regulator that aids in the safe and adjustable delivery of oxygen output from an oxygen cylinder. The oxygen regulator is specifically designed for patients on oxygen therapies. The regulator is suitable to be used with most oxygen cylinders. The regulator is fully tested and investigated for Quality Control in the USA.
The CGA 870 Oxygen Regulator uses a twenty micron-sized sintered-bronze inlet filter that prevents the debris or unwanted particles from entering the stream of oxygen. The regulator is equipped with FDA recommended Viton and brass seal washers that ensure the durability of the regulator for extended use. The regulator is equipped with a CGA 870 valve that features an ergonomic T-handle to loosen or tighten it. On the other end, the regulator has a Barb outlet that ensures a safe and reliable connection directly with the oxygen tubing. The regulator meets the safety standards of the ASTM-G175-03 to ensure the resistance of oxygen regulators from ignition risks.
The Oxygen Regulator comes in two different options with different flow rates to suit the needs and preferences of individuals. These options include the Drive Medical CH4808-L-BLUE 0-8 LPM Oxygen Regulator and the Drive Medical CH4815-L-BLUE 0-15 LPM Oxygen Regulator.
Product Features and Benefits
- All Quality Control testing is carried out in the US
- Available in two options with different flow rate range
- Oxygen Regulator with CGA 870 Valve and Barb outlet
- Viton and brass seal washers used are FDA recommended
- Meets safety standards of the ASTM-G175-03 for ignition tests
- Ergonomic T design handle makes tightening easy and effortless
- Twenty micron sintered bronze inlet filter keeps debris from seeping in
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 50 PSI
- Inlet Pressure Range: 200-3000 PSI
- Dimensions: 7 Inch (Length) x 3 Inch (Width) x 3 Inch (Height)
- Flow Accuracy: Within Positive and Negative 15 Percent Tolerance
- Flow Rate Range: 0-8 LPM (CH4808-L-BLUE) | 0-15 LPM (CH4815-L-BLUE)
- Model: CH4808-L-BLUE, CH4815-L-BLUE
Product Information and Documents