The Drive Clever-Lite Walker is equipped with a flip-up seat and push-down brakes for added safety. Two-lever folding allows this seated walker to fit through narrow spaces while maintaining rigidity and support. We've researched several walkers and found the Drive Clever-Lite Walker with Seat to be outstanding due to its convenient push-down brakes, lightweight build, affordable price and comfortable 17" seat. The push-down brakes of the Drive LS Walker with Seat provide a safe, gradual rear leg breaking action and smooth forward movement when used with front wheel attachments. When weight is placed on the walker, the brake firmly engages the rubber tip on the floor. This walker is great for anyone using a walker who need lower extremity assistance. If you want a safe and comfortable rollator walker with seat buy the Drive Clever-Lite LS Walker from ActiveForever.com today!
Clever Lite Walker Features:
- Comfortable 17" wide seat, so you can catch your breath
- Lightweight and portable mobility aid
- Push down brakes firmly engages the rubber tip on the floor
- Easily stop walker by placing pressure on the back legs
- Provides a smooth forward movement and quite performance
- Flip-up seat with soft fabric backrest and carry handle
- Allows individual to be seated or raised to step inside the frame
- Patented Side Paddle Release easily folds
- Soft flexible backrest provides comfort and security while seated
- Great for anyone using a walker who needs lower extremity assistance
Drive Clever-Lite LS Walker with Seat Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Handle Height Range: 29.5" - 39"
- Width (inside hand grips): 18.5"
- Width (inside back legs): 21"
- Overall Width: 27"
- Depth (opened at base): 21"
- Seat Width: 18.75"
- Seat Depth: 11"
- Seat Height Range: 19” – 25.5” (adjusts with handles)
- Front Wheel Diameter: 5"
- Frame: anodized, extruded, aluminum construction
- Frame Tube Diameter: 1"
- Unit Weight: 11 lbs
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 10233, 822383118550, medical, rolling