The Drive Medical Clinical Care Geri Chair Recliner is a multipurpose clinical care Geri Chair Transition Helper that is constructed with a strong steel frame which features a four-position setting that includes upright, TV, full recline and Trendelenburg. Two of these four positions, the full recline, and Trendelenburg are controlled by a gas cylinder. This cylinder can be operated by an attendant with release handles that are located on both sides of the recliner. For added comfort and support the built-in headrest and wide padded armrests can be positioned at specific angles limiting strain on the patient's joints and muscles.
The Drive Medical D577 Series Clinical Care Geri Chair Recliner comes equipped with two side trays on each armrest for ease of setting up supplies that are needed to administer blood draws, dialysis, respiratory and cardiac care, etc. The side panels are also detachable for easy cleaning and maintenance. It also features four five-inch wheels so that the patient can be wheeled to the desired location with little effort. To make sure the patient does not roll away this Clinical Care Geri Reclining Chair comes complete with two brake locks to keep the chair in place when needed, and is available in their colors: Blue Ridge, Jade, and Rosewood.
Features and Benefits
Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Gas cylinder release handle for quick back release
- Ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position can only be attained by an attendant
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Side panels "Pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large, blow molded side trays includes recess for cup
- 5" Casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure recliner
- Release handle can be operated from either side of the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Upholstered arm supports provide extra comfort in recline position
- Neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Comfortable built in headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications
- Chair can be positioned in 4 positions-upright, TV, Full Recline and Trendelenburg
- Actual Product Weight: 115 lbs
- Armrest to Floor Height: 26.5"
- Overall Product Height: 47.5"
- Overall Product Length: 38"
- Overall Product Width: 30.5"
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Width: 21.5"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21.5"
- Width Between Arms: 22"
Model # d577-br, d577-j, d577-r
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 1 Year on Upholstery and Moving Parts
Manuals and Documents
Manuals and Documents
|Select Your Options
- Be the first to review this product