The Drive Comfort Touch Hot/Cold Replacement Gel Packs are a set of gel packs that are designed to be used with the Drive Comfort Touch Neck Support Pillow which is sold separately. The gel packs are compact and ergonomically designed and are enriched with high-quality therapeutic gel.
The Comfort Touch Gel Packs can be used to provide both hot or cold therapy to users. The gel and the packing material allow users to safely place the pack in a microwave to heat it or in a freezer to cool it. Once the desired temperature is achieved, the packs retain the temperature for a long period of time to provide an effective therapy. When used with the neck support pillow, the gel packs help isolate muscle pain and tension of the target area they are placed on. The therapeutic warmth or coolness then helps reduce inflammation, tension, or pain thereby providing relief to the user. The cold therapy helps relieve pain and swelling by reducing blood flow and numbing the nerves whereas the heat therapy increases blood flow to the target muscle to enhance healing.
The Comfort Touch Hot/cold Replacement Gel Packs are compact and hence easy to carry around for use while traveling. The packs can be reused multiple times to provide hot or cold therapy. These packs are easily removable from the neck support pillow and hence can be added and removed whenever required.
Product Features and Benefits
- Can be places in refrigerator or microwave
- Every pack includes three reusable gel packs
- Reusable, can be added and removed as required
- Used with Drive Medical Comfort Touch Support Cushion
- Provides cold or hot therapy to target areas of pain and tension
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Material: Viscous Gel
- Used With Model #: RTL2017CTN
- Dimensions: 3 Inch (Length) x 4 Inch (Width) x 0.25 Inch (Height)
- Model: RTL2017CTGP