The ComfortFit Deluxe Headgear for Full Face CPAP Mask is a replacement accessory designed to be used for CPAP therapies to ensure a secure fit of the full face CPAP masks. The headgear is ideally designed to be used by patients receiving CPAP therapies in order to treat obstructive sleep apneas. These headgears are specifically used for ComfortFit Full Face CPAP Masks of the 100FD Series.
It is made of a comfortable and breathable foam material that evenly distributes the pressure that is usually accompanied by the fitting. It also does not make users feel confined or claustrophobic. The headgear is worn around the head and covers only a significant amount of face that allows users to watch TV, read books conveniently while receiving their therapy. The headgear helps create a comfortable and perfect seal between the user’s face and the CPAP mask that helps minimize the risk of pressure leak and reduction to increase the efficiency of the CPAP therapy. The headgear has four straps with velcro fasteners that allow the CPAP mask to be securely attached to the user’s face and ensures that it doesn’t slip off while the user is sleeping.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Four straps distribute pressure evenly
- Ensures maximum stability of full face CPAP masks
- For use with Full Face ComfortFit Deluxe of 100FD Series
- Velcro fasteners facilitates easy and quick application and removal.
- Minimal contact points on face so users don't feel confined or interfered
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: Black
- Product Material: Foam
- Closure Type: Velcro fasteners
- Product Number: C10200-018