The Drive 15560TRAPEZE Bar is an optional safety accessory designed for patients using the Drive Competitor Semi-Electric Bed. The bar is made with heavy gauge steel tubing that ensures maximum strength of the structure to support weights up to four hundred and fifty pounds or two hundred and four kilograms.
The Competitor Trapeze Bar is primarily designed for elderly individuals or patients with compromised lower body mobility due to an injury, disability or an impairment. The bar serves as an efficient transfer safety device that easily installs over bed frames to assist users while changing positions or getting in or out of bed. The trapeze bar includes a metal triangular bar that the user can grasp to lift themselves up while turning positions.
The trapeze bar comes with a belt, collar and a broom arm to support a firm installation on the bed frame. The broom arm included fixes over the bed frame and extends upwards whereas the belt and collar reinforce the triangular bar for support. The collar is required to be fastened over the broom arm and is kept from sliding off by the raised ridges present on the arm. The belt hangs against the collar and can be adjusted to set the triangular bar at an optimum height as per the user’s convenience. The triangular bar has finger depressions that provide a better and more secure grip surface to grasp on to. The trapeze bar is designed to be installed on the built in rail receptacle of the Competitor Semi-Electric Bed Frame.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Easily installs on bed frame
- Comes with strap and triangle
- Heavy gauge steel tubing construction
- Designed for use with Competitor Beds
- Aids people to change positions while in bed
- Assist in patient transfers to and from the bed
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. (204 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 60 Inch (Length) x 28 Inch (Width) x 2 Inch (Height)
- For Use with Model Number: 15560
- Product Number: 15560TRAPEZE