Drive Manual Lightweight Wheelchair:
- Adjustable seat rail extension and extendable upholstery adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18"
- Carbon Steel Frame with Silver Vein finish
- 24" easy rolling wheels
- Removable Flip-back armrests for easy transfer
- Nylon upholstery is easy to clean, lightweight, durable and looks great!
- Composite Mag-style wheels are light weight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters have 3 adjustable positions
- Padded armrests for superb comfort
- Swing away foot rests or elevating legrests with tool free adjustable length riggings
- Sealed Front and Rear Wheel Bearings for reliability
- Dual axle to easily transition seat height to hemi level
- Push to lock wheel locks
- Folds easily for ease of transport
- Drive Cruiser III Features
Drive Lightweight Wheelchair Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Wheel Diameter: 24"
- Seat Width: 18" or 16"
- Seat Height: 19.69"
- Seat Depth: 16.14"
- Back Rest Height: 16.14"
- Overall Width Open: 25.59"
- Overall Width Closed: 10.63"
- Overall Height: 36.22"
- Overall Length: 41.93"
- Unit Weight (without footrests): 35 Lbs.
- Unit Weight (with footrests): 39 lbs.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: wheel chair, wheelchairs, 822383123356, 822383123332, Self-Propelled Lightweight Wheelchair