The Drive Medical AGF-6X2 Deluxe Digital Muscle Stimulator is an efficient digital stimulation device designed to treat different muscle injuries like swelling, inflammation, spasms etc. The system provides electrical stimulation causing the muscles to contract and relax which in turn relaxes the nerves and provides relief in the pain areas. The simulator offers an adjustable timer function that allows users to set the stimulation cycles in different modes. The timer has time cycles for fifteen, thirty, forty-five and sixty minutes, including a continuous stimulation that can be set in any of the constant, synchronous and alternate modes.
The Drive Deluxe Digital Muscle Stimulator is designed to provide relief to patients with chronic and acute pain in the muscles. This pain could be due to swelling, inflammation, spasms or edema. The stimulator transmits electrical impulses to the muscles which increase the blood flow and strengthen the muscles.
The Deluxe Digital Muscle Stimulator uses a digital wave technology for the effective treatment of muscles. It delivers the waves in an asymmetrical rectangular biphasic pulse which is adjustable in frequency, width, and amplitude. Users can set the pulse frequency in between two to hundred and fifty hertz and the pulse amplitude in between zero to hundred milliamperes which is 500 ohms through each channel. The stimulator packaging includes two lead wires, a nine-volt battery, four pre-gelled electrodes, an operating manual and a carry case.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Pain Relief page and the Prospera Electronic Pulse Massager TENS Unit for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Pulse frequency is adjustable from two to two fifty Hz
- Ideal for those people who have joint or chronic muscle pain
- Adjust timer to fifteen, thirty, forty five, sixty minutes or continuous
- Constant, synchronous and alternate are the three stimulation modes
- Digital wave technology provides very efficient delivery of wave signal
- Comes with two lead wires, four pre gelled electrodes and nine volt battery
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Pulse Width Adjustable: From 50 uS ~ 300 uS, 10 uS/step
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0-100 mA into 500 ohm load each channel
- Includes: Carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual
- Product Number: AGF-6X2