We've researched and tested several drop-arm commodes and found the Drive Deluxe Steel Drop Arm Commode to provide a durable portable toileting solution at a great price. The Drive Deluxe Steel Drop-Arm Commode is ideal for those transferring from a wheelchair. The drop-arm feature allows for more room to transfer with simple push of a button. A study, yet lightweight frame, the Drive Deluxe Steel Drop-Arm Commode is a versatile unit that can be used in three different ways:
- Raised toilet seat with safety rails
- Freestanding drop-arm commode
- Bath and shower seat
Drive Deluxe Steel Drop-Arm Commode Features:
- Easy-to-release drop arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode.
- Comes with 12 qt. commode bucket with carry handle and splash shield.
- Plastic arm rests provide extra comfort and support.
- Easy to clean white powder coated steel finish.
- Legs are adjustable.
- Ideal for those transferring from a wheelchair.
- Features a durable plastic seat with lid
- Fits over most toilets (round and elongated bowls)
- Non-skid, non-marring rubber tips provide extra safety
Drive Deluxe Steel Drop-Arm Commode Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Width (between arms): 17.5"
- Overall Width: 24"
- Seat Width: 13"
- Seat Depth: 16.5"
- Height Adjustment Range: 19" - 23"
- Unit Weight: 18.1 lbs
- Medicare HCPCS Code: E0165
- Note: ActiveForever does not bill Medicare directly
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Related Searches: droparm, drop arm, 11125kd-2, bath safety, deluxe commode, comode, commod