The Drive Economy Removable Top IV Pole is an economic and versatile IV pole. The pole is primarily designed to hold the bags and tubes of intravenous medications while they are being used to deliver a treatment to a patient. The IV pole helps keep the bag stable in one position for convenience and to eliminate the risk of injuries that may be caused by an excessive movement of the bag which in turn would exert pressure on the needle.
The IV Pole is available in two different options. These include the Drive Medical 13033 Economy Removable 4-Hook Top IV Pole and the Drive Medical 13029 Removable 2-Hook Top IV Pole. Both of these options have a chrome plated steel construction. The two hook pole is also available in a silver vein steel construction option. Apart from a strong construction, the poles have a weighted base that enhances its stability and eliminates the risk of the pole tipping over. The base is also equipped with four rubber wheels that facilitate the easy transportation of the pole.
Both the two hook and four hook options of the pole have removable tops. An easy to release push-pin allows users to remove the hook top for cleaning. It can also be used to toggle between two hook or four hook tops. The pole is also equipped with a locking collar that facilitates easy height adjustment.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Chrome plated steel construction
- Available in two hook and four hook options
- Locking collar enables ease of height adjustment
- Weighted base enhances strength and minimizes risk of tipping
- Four rubber wheels for easy transportation and maneuverability
- Easy to release push pin to convert pole into two or four hook pole
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Hooks: Two and Four
- Product Material: Steel Finish
- Dimensions: 40 Inch (Height) x 8 Inch (Length) x 8 Inch (Width)
- Product Number: 13029, 13033, 13033SV