The Drive Medical Elevated Raised Toilet Seat with Removable Padded Arms is an ergonomic toilet accessory that is designed to increase the height of the existing toilet seat. The seat elevator is an ideal aid for people with difficulties in bending and sitting down on the toilet seat due to recent injuries or surgeries. People with arthritis, weak knees, legs, or hips will also find the seat raiser incredibly beneficial.
The Drive Elevated Raised Toilet Seat has a heavy-duty molded plastic construction which makes it incredibly strong and durable while keeping light in weight. The seat’s construction allows it to support a weight of up to three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty six kilograms. It raises the height of the existing commode by five inches thereby reducing the distance that the user will need to bend down to sit on the seat. The seat elevator features an improved locking mechanism with a locking plate that ensures that it remains in place firmly and securely without slipping off. The elevator is designed to be compatible with most standard round toilet seats.
The Drive Medical RTL12027RA Seat Elevator is equipped with two armrests that can be used as a support while standing up. The arms have an aluminum construction for enhanced strength and durability. These arms are padded for maximum comfort and can be removed without the need of any tools. The entire unit features a tool-free installation and removal.
Product Features and Benefits
- Arms can be removed without any tools
- Heavy-duty locking system ensures secure fit
- Arms are padded to ensure maximum comfort
- Raises seat height for easy accessibility of toilet
- Arms have metal construction for enhanced durability
- Helps patients while sitting down or standing up from toilet
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Width between arms: 18 Inches
- Raises Existing Seat Height by: 5 Inches
- Seat Material: Heavy-Duty Molded Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (135 kilograms)
- Model: RTL12027RA