The First Class School Chair Support Kit is a set of safety tools that helps caregiver take proper care of a child’s sitting posture, position and safety when seated on the First Class School Chair. The kit is designed with an intent to provide security, stability and support to children with ill-coordinated limb movements or are physically challenged with moderate control over body movements. The kit includes various safety items that together support users upper to lower body sections, providing safety all over.
The kit comes with an H-shaped trunk harness that primarily focuses on holding middle section of the body firmly preventing any accidental stumbling. The harness is made of semi stretchable material that allows its users to make limited but flexible movements. The harness also has a zip that allows users to easily sit and stand from the chair anytime they want.
The kit also comes with a pair of lateral supports that stabilizes and maintains correct alignment of the upper body of the child. These lateral supports are adjustable in height and width that let a wide range of users sit comfortably on the chair and assuring a perfect fit for pediatric users. The kit also includes a depth adjustable abductor that help keep the spastic muscles of the knee in position to prevent formation of crossed legs.
Product Features and Benefits
- Designed to ensure patient safety and stability
- Include number of items to securely support and stabilize complete body posture
- All the included items of the kit are adjustable to complement varied body structures
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Size: Small (FC 8025 LN), Large (FC 8025N)
- Includes: H shaped Trunk Harness, Depth adjustable Abductor, and Height and Width adjustable pair of Lateral Supports
- Model: FC 8025 LN, FC 8025N
Product Information and Documents