The Flip-A-Grip is a small and convenient grab bar that is designed to prevent falls of users due to an elevation in the doorway. The handle has a sturdy and slip-resistant surface that provides users with a reliable grip support while holding it. The handle has an ergonomic design that perfectly fits into the user’s natural hand contours. The handle can be easily installed on doors and placed securely in position to support a maximum weight of three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty-six kilograms. Unlike grab bars, users can easily flip the handles up or down to move it away from the path or to use it, respectively. The handle has a nice glowing appearance that users can be easily sighted even in dimly lit areas or at night.
The Drive Medical Flip-A-Grip handle is designed to assist the elderly and patients with limited mobility in safely entering and exiting from a doorway with a step or slight elevation. The handle serves as a grab bar that helps balance the user's weight and prevents them from experiencing a potentially devastating fall. The handle is suitable to be used for homes with narrow passages or doorways. The handle has a sturdy steel construction that ensures its durability even in outdoor environments.
Product Features and Benefits
- Nonslip grip glows in the dark
- Made from durable, sturdy material
- Grip folds out of the way when not required
- Prevents from falls while entering or exiting home
- Simple to install in doorways and other areas of a home
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Color: Black/Sky
- Handle In Use: 5.5 Inch (Length) x 1.5 Inch (Width) x 3 Inch (Height)
- Handle Folded Up: 1.5 Inch (Length) x 1.5 Inch (Width) x 7 Inch (Height)
- Model: FGB001
Product Information and Documents