The Side Rail Foam Bumper Pads are patient safety accessories that are designed to create a safe environment for patients in beds. The pads are an ideal aid for patients with tremors or disorders that make them more prone to rolling and falling off beds. It is also beneficial for patients who are prone to get entrapped between the bed edge and the side rails.
The Side Rail Bumper Pads are padded with high density foam that makes them incredibly comfortable and gentle. The padding helps create a safe environment for the patients and ensures that they don’t get injured if they vigorously roll to the edge of the bed. The pads are covered with a vinyl cover that is soft and also fluid resistant for additional comfort. The bumper pads are fastened to the side rails of the beds with the help of hook and loop fasteners. These fasteners are pre-attached to the pads to help ensure a secure and stable attachment to the rails quickly and easily.
The Foam Bumper Pads prevent entrapment by eliminating access to the gap between the rail and the edge of the bed. The bumper pads are available in three different options with different lengths to accommodate different bed types. These options include pads with a length of thirty-six inches, forty-eight inches and seventy-two inches.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Mattress page and the Vinyl Bed Rail Pads for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Made from high density foam
- Available in three different lengths
- Creates secure environment for patients
- Each pair includes liquid proof vinyl cover
- Comes with hook and loop fastener straps
- For those who have trouble staying in beds
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: Green
- Product Material: Foam and Vinyl
- Dimensions: 14 Inch (Width) x 1.5 Inch (Height) x 36 Inch or 48 Inch or 72 Inch (Length)
- Product Number: M3800-36, M3800-48, M3800-72