The Folding Steel Commode is a unique commode designed to enhance patient convenience by providing a portable toilet suitable to be used in any room both at home or in hospitals. The folding commode is ideal for patients with limited mobility due to injuries or surgeries that makes it difficult for them to walk all the way to the bathroom.
The Folding Steel Bedside Commode features a tool free assembly and disassembly that leaves no harmful hardware exposed. The frame has push buttons that snap into place during assembly. The frame can be folded completely flat for easy storage and transportation. The seat is simply snapped on the frame while the lid snaps on to the seat. The commode bucket is hung below the seat during use. The bucket has a volume capacity of seven and a half quarts or seven liters. It comes with a cover, a splash shield and a metal handle to facilitate easy collection and disposal of excreta. The commode frame is equipped with plastic arms that provide a secure and comfortable support to users while getting up or sitting down on the seat.
The Drive Folding Steel Frame Commode has a strong and durable welded steel construction with a gray powder coat to give it an attractive finish. The height of the seat is adjustable and makes it ideal for patients with weak knees or arthritis, which can make it difficult for them to bend and sit on the seat.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Bariatric Commode page and the Bariatric Drop Arm Commode for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- No tools required for set up
- Plastic armrests for user comfort
- Gray powder coated steel welded finish
- Easy to open and fold for easy storage and transportation
- Comes with seven and a half quart capacity commode pail
- Commode pail includes cover, splash shield and carry handle
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. (158 kilograms)
- Seat to Floor Height: 16.6 Inch - 22.5 Inch
- Width: 18 Inch between Arms, 22.5 Inch outside
- Seat Dimensions: 13.5 Inch (Width) x 15 Inch (Length)
- Product Number: 11148-1