The Drive Medical Free-Standing Cane Tip is an ergonomic cane accessory designed to allow canes to stand freely without any support. The cane tip is ideal for anyone using a cane for walking especially those who are at a higher risk of falling due to the imbalance caused by the cane’s regular single base tip.
The Drive Free Standing Cane Tip has an efficient design with a four pronged base. The tip is lightweight and compact to ensure it is not too bulky that might make the entire cane difficult to handle. The cane tip features four rubber pads at the base in the four prongs that ensure maximum stability and perfect balance on all types of surfaces. The high friction between the pads and the surface creates stability and prevents the cane and the users from slipping or falling. These pads can be replaced if they get damaged in any way during use. Four replacement pads are included in the package to tackle such situations.
The Free Standing Quad Cane Tip is designed to be compatible with most canes that have a diameter of three quarters of an inch. The tip is easy to attach and simply requires the cane to be pushed into it to lock it in place. The tip is not made of natural rubber latex and is suitable for people allergic to natural rubber latex.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Independent Living page and the Carex Self Standing Cane Tip for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Allows cane to stand freely
- Four pronged surface design
- Compact, durable and lightweight
- Comes with four replacement pads
- Provides greater balance and stability
- Use with canes with diameters three fourths of an inch
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Material: Rubber
- Includes: Four Replacement Pads
- For Use with Drive Cane Model Numbers: 10302, 10303, 10304, 10306, 10307, 10309, 10317, 10331, 10335, 10339, 10342, 10345, 10347, 10350, 10351, 10370, 10372, 10381
- Product Number: RTL10353