The Drive Full Body Patient Lift Sling an essential accessory for patient floor lifts that are designed to aid caregivers in carrying out a safe and comfortable patient transfers from one position to another. The full body sling is created for those who struggle moving due to injuries or disabilities. The sling can be used with most patient lifts thanks to the universal design.
The Full Body Patient Lift Sling is made of high-quality polyester that is durable and ideal to support extended use. The full body sling supports the patient’s entire body including the neck, head, and legs to ensure patient comfort. The full body sling is extremely strong and can accommodate a maximum weight of up to six hundred pounds or two hundred and seventy-two kilograms. The sling accommodates maximum transfer positions with various sling and cradle points. The multiple loops allow caregivers to ensure a precise fit to support the user well. The loops also attach directly to the patient lift and hence do not require optional sling straps or chains for the attachment.
The Full Body Sling is available in different sizes and designs. The sizes range from medium to extra large for both the solid and mesh design. The mesh slings are also available with and without commode openings.
Product Features and Benefits
- Includes four sling points
- Available in different sizes
- Requires no chain or strap
- Durable polyester construction
- Six hundred pounds weight capacity
- Ideal for transfers between floors, beds, seats etc.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Cradle Points: 4 or 6
- Product Color: Blue
- Sizes: Medium, Large, X-Large
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs. (272 kilograms)
- Model: 13221L, 13221M, 13221XL, 13222L, 13222M, 13223L, 13223M, 13224XL
Product Information and Documents