The Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress is a high resilience, multi layered foam mattress designed for patients on long term care. The mattress has a full width top layer with a die-cut design that promotes zoned pressure redistribution to support healing in the parts of the body most prone to pressure ulcers. The top layer has a heel section that is made of true memory foam that evenly conforms to the natural contours of the feet. The bottom layer of the mattress has full length horizontally scored articulation cuts that allow the mattress to firmly sit on the bed. This prevents the mattress from slipping off easily and ensures that it moves in along with the movement of the bed frame. This also extends the life of the mattress and minimizes shear resistance.
The Drive Gravity 7 Pressure Redistribution Mattress comes with an optional three inch elevated perimeter that prevents the patient from falling. The mattress also features cut out sections that aid in the easy transfer of patients in and out of bed. A two way nylon stretch cover protects the mattress. The cover is water resistant and machine washable. The cover also ensures a low moisture transmission rate to keep the patient cool. The mattress has the weight capacity of three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty six kilograms. The mattress is manufactured in compliance with the fire safety standards of CFR 1633 for added safety.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Mattress page and the Foam Homecare Mattress for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Available in options with or without raised side rails
- Three layers of latex free foam for maximum comfort
- Provides pressure redistribution and minimizes friction/shear
- Removable cover is water resistant, vapor permeable and has low shear
- High density foam perimeters provide security and aid easy patient transfer
- Die cut top layer of foam provides comfort and proper pressure redistribution
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Side rails: Yes
- Layer of Foam: 3
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. (158 kilograms)
- Product Number: 15770, 15777, 15784, 15785, 15876, 15877