The Gravity 9 Pressure Redistribution Mattress is an advanced therapeutic mattress that is designed for patients on long term care to prevent the formation of pressure ulcers. The mattress has four full layers of foam that include a full length, visco-elastic memory foam layer with a heel slope, a channel cut foam layer, a full length, true memory foam layer and a full layer articulation cut bottom. The heel slope gradually declines from a height of six inches at the calf muscle section to four inches at the heel section. The mattress also has a channel cut design under the foot section that reduces the pressure exerted on heels.
The mattress has a full length, open-cell, visco-elastic foam top surface and a memory foam layer in the middle that conforms to the body’s natural curves to guarantee comfort. The top layer also has a die-cut design that helps with the comfort and feel of the mattress. The bottom layer of the mattress has full length, horizontally scored articulation cuts that ensure maximum durability and stability of the mattress. The nylon cover that protects the mattress is flame retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant, has low shear and is machine washable.
The Gravity 9 Mattress can hold four hundred and fifty pounds or two hundred and four kilograms. The mattress comes in different options with cutouts and elevated perimeters ranging from small to large sizes.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Mattress page and the Hospital Bed Foam Homecare Mattress for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Available with and without raised side rails
- Top layer is open cell, visco-elastic memory foam
- Comes with heel slope declining from six inches to four inches
- Easy to clean cover is tear resistant, waterproof and fire retardant
- Four layers include die cuts, memory foam, channel cuts and heel slope
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. (204 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 36 Inch (Width) x 80 Inch (Length) x 6 Inch (Height)
- Product Number: 15970, 15977, 15984, 15985, 15996