The Drive Hand Held Reacher is an easy to use reach extension accessory that is used to help patients grab or pick up things far from their reach. The grabber allows patients to get a hold of items without having to bend or stretch too much. This makes it an ideal aid for people with recent surgeries or injuries that make it difficult for them to bend or stretch. People with limited hand dexterity will also find the grabber incredibly beneficial.
The tool consists of a grabber jaw that normally stays open and closes when a trigger at the other end is pulled. The jaw is equipped with teeth at the front that helps establish a more secure grip with the item being grabbed. The trigger end of the Hand Held Reacher is equipped with an ergonomic handle with finger depressions that allow users to grip the handle more firmly and comfortably. The trigger requires only seven ounces of pressure to close the jaw. The aluminum construction of the entire grabber makes it incredibly light in weight but highly durable to support easy long term use.
The grabber is available in three options that include the twenty six and a half inch long Drive RTL5020 Hand Held Reacher and the thirty two inch long Drive RTL5021 Hand Held Reacher. The third option consists of the twenty six and a half inch long Drive RTL5022 Reacher that is foldable for easy storage and portability.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Independent Living page and the Drive Lifestyle Hip Kit for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Durable, lightweight and aluminum frame
- Available in folding and non-folding models
- Easy trigger requires just seven ounces of pressure
- Eliminates the need to stretch and bend to grab items
- Folding model folds flat for easy storage and transportation
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Color: Silver
- Product Material: Aluminum
- Handle Length: 26.5 Inch, 32 Inch
- Product Number: RTL5020, RTL5021, RTL5022