The Height Adjustable Bariatric Aluminum Folding Cane is an ergonomic and heavy duty mobility tool created to allow bariatric patients to walk safely and confidently. The cane is an ideal aid for bariatric patients with leg injuries, surgeries or disabilities that makes it difficult for them to use one leg or put any weight on it.
The Drive Heavy Duty Folding Cane has a strong aluminum tubing construction that ensures its durability. The cane’s construction allows it to support a weight of up to five hundred pounds or two hundred and twenty five kilograms. The aluminum construction also makes the cane lightweight and easy to carry. It features a strong wooden handle with an attractive brass collar. The handle allows users to grip the cane firmly and securely. To suit individual needs, the height of the cane is adjustable from thirty three inches to thirty seven inches at one inch increments. This is achieved with the help of a simple push button mechanism.
The Drive Medical Heavy Duty Aluminum Folding Cane can be folded at four different places to make it incredibly compact which is easy to store and travel with. A plastic clip is included in the package to conveniently hang the cane for storage. The cane features a rubber tip at the bottom that establishes a high friction contact with the surface it is placed on to ensure maximum stability and slip prevention. The cane is available in an attractive black color.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Cane page and the Drive Soft Handle Folding Cane for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from heavy duty steel tubing
- Nonskid tip provides greater stability and safety
- Plastic handle with brass collar finish for added comfort
- Includes plastic clip to hang cane when not in use or folded
- Folds into four convenient parts for easy storage and transportation
- Handle height adjusts from thirty three inches to thirty seven inches
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Diameter: 0.75 Inch
- Cane Material: Steel
- Height: 33 Inch - 37 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. (226 kilograms)
- Product Number: RTL10304HD