The Drive Medical 16500BV Adjustable Length Home Bed Style Bed Rails are ergonomic safety rails that provide support and protection to users. The support rails aid users while getting in or out of beds which makes them ideal for patients with limited mobility and the elderly. The rails also create a protective environment for users by indicating the edge of the bed and preventing them from falling off their beds.
The Home Bed Style Adjustable Bed Rails have a tough one-inch steel construction that makes them incredibly durable and sturdy. A brown vein finish gives them an attractive look that easily blends with most beds. The rails have an adjustable length that can be set at thirty-seven inches, forty-three inches, or fifty-seven inches to provide coverage as per the user’s requirement. Adjusting the length is really easy and requires absolutely no tools. The height of the rails can also be easily adjusted using the spring-loaded release. To accommodate most bed sizes, including king size beds, the rails come with crossbars with extensions. The crossbars are easy to install and remove and can be adjusted at any width between thirty-six inches and seventy-two inches.
The Drive Home Bed Style Bed Rails provide support and protection on either side of the bed. With three bars on each side, they provide support to the user at multiple heights. The rails are compatible with most home bed styles.
Product Features and Benefits
- Perfectly fits all home style beds
- Rail length is adjustable without any tools
- Crossbars can be easily installed and removed
- One inch steel construction with brown vein finish
- Crossbars include extensions to accommodate king size beds
- With spring loaded release it can be easily adjusted up or down
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Material: Steel
- Product Color: Brown Vein
- Crossbar Adjustment: 36 Inch - 72 Inch
- Rail Length Adjustment: 37 Inch , 43 Inch , 57 Inch
- Model: 16500BV
Product Information and Documents