Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The Drive Home Style Bed Rail is a durable bed rail that will keep your patient or loved one safe in bed providing an excellent means of fall prevention. We have carefully selected the Drive Home Style Bed Rail for its high quality craftsmanship and durability. The Drive Home Style Bed Rail provides a durable safety rail for your loved one or patient. The high side-rail keeps the patient from falling out of the bed.
The Drive Home Style Bed Rail is constructed of powder coated steel for added strength and security. A caregiver can easily adjust it up or down with spring-loaded release. The cross-bars enable you to install the Drive Home Style Bed Rail on most beds. It fits twin, full, queen and king-size beds. This bedrail is designed to keep a person safely in bed by making it difficult to raise or lower the bar by that person once they are in the bed. If you need a rail that can be raised or lowered once in bed please see our product selection below.
Drive Home Style Bed Rail Features:
- Keeps your patient or loved one safe in bed providing an excellent means of fall prevention
- Fits all home style beds with regular mattresses and boxsprings
- Fits between boxspring and mattress
- Constructed of powder coated steel for added strength and security
- Caregivers can easily adjust up or down with spring-loaded release.
- Crossbars are easy to install and remove.
- Crossbar extension included to fit king size beds
- Designed to keep a person safely in bed by making it difficult to raise or lower the bar once the person is in bed
Important: This item is oversized and cannot be expedited.
Drive Home Style Bed Rail Specifications:
- Overall Rail Height: 20.5"
- Overall Width: 56"
- Adjustable Depth: 36" - 72"
- Distance Between Cross-bars: 3"
The Drive Home Style Bed Rail fits the following bed sizes:
- King (with a King Size crossbar extension)
- The twin to king sizes span the minimum and maximum depth of the bed rails (36" to 72")
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: mobility aid, bed safety, bedside rail, 822383160498