The Drive Medical Bath Bench with Padded Arms is a bath safety accessory designed to provide patients with limited mobility a safe and comfortable bathing experience. The seat of the bench is made of blow-molded plastic that ensures its strength and durability to avoid wear and tear even after constant long term use. The bench is equipped with removable padded armrests on both the left and right sides that add to the comfort as well as the safety of the patients. The bench is designed with drain holes that prevent the water from pooling on the seat which eliminates the risk of slipping from the seat.
The Drive Knock Down Bath Bench is designed for patients with limited mobility due to an injury, surgery or an impairment. The shower bench can be placed inside bathtubs or under showers, allowing the patient to enjoy the bathing experience. The frame of the bench is made of aluminum that makes it incredibly lightweight, durable and corrosion proof. The bench is supported by four height adjustable legs that allow users to position the bench at a comfortable height. It can be adjusted in between the range of sixteen inches to twenty one inches at one inch increments. The maximum weight capacity of the bath bench is three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty five kilograms.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Bath Safety page and the Swivel Shower Chair for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Made with Recyclable Material
- Padded Arms Can Be Removed as Needed
- Legs Height Adjusts in One Inch Increments
- Drainage Holes in Bath Bench Minimize Slipping
- Blow Molded Bench Provides Stability and Comfort
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame Is Durable and Corrosion Proof
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Seat Height: 16 Inch - 21 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (135 kilograms)
- Outside Legs: 18.5 Inch (Width) x 18.25 Inch (Length)
- Seat Dimensions: 15.75 Inch (Width) x 13 Inch (Length)
- Product Number: 12440KD-1