The Drive Medical Knock Down Universal Aluminum Crutches are simple yet elegantly designed crutches that can be used by both children and adult patients. The crutch has a durable and padded support to place the underarms that feels incredibly comfortable to the user while walking. The crutch has an adjustable hand grip that can be raised or lowered for the user’s convenience. The crutch comes with special Euro-Style clips and push pins that make configuring the crutch height and hand grip easy and safe.
The crutch can be assembled for use without the need of any tools. It can also be disassembled easily for storage and portability. The crutch has an aluminum construction that makes it extremely light in weight and durable. The crutch is height adjustable and can be set at a level suitable for patients between one hundred and thirty seven centimeters to one hundred and ninety eight centimeters in height, accommodating both children and adults. The maximum weight that the Drive Medical Knock Down Crutches can support is three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty five kilograms.
The bottoms of the crutches have jumbo sized contoured vinyl tips that ensure stability by creating a high traction and skid-resistant contact with the floor. The crutches are an ideal aid for people with limited mobility due to injuries, surgeries or disabilities.
The bottom of the crutch has jumbo-sized contoured tips for maximum contact with the floor surface to maintain the stability of crutch. The tips are skid-resistant which creates high traction contact with the floor to maintain users balance even on damp floors.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Crutches page and the Drive Medical Crutches for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Hand and underarm grips are padded for comfort
- Easily disassembles for storage and transportation
- Adjustable height, suitable for children and adults
- Lightweight aluminum crutch provides durability and stability
- Large contoured vinyl tips ensure stability and resistance to skids
- Easy to adjust hand grip with Euro-Style clips and an adjustable push pin
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (135 kilograms)
- Height (Armrest to Floor): 38.5 Inch - 62.5 Inch
- Patient Height: 4 Feet 6 Inches - 6 Feet 6 Inches
- Product Number: RTL10433