The Low Height Overbed Table is a bed table that is compatible with low height beds. The table has a low floor to frame clearance that measures three and a quarter inches which makes it suitable for most low height beds.
The top of the table is made of walnut wood grain and has a melamine laminate which makes the top extremely durable to wear and tear. The top is fifteen inches in length and thirty inches wide so there is enough space to place multiple items on the top. It has a weight capacity of fifty pounds or approximately twenty two and a half kilograms. The table is able to support a variety of activities such as TV watching, eating and card games. The frame of the Drive Low Overbed Table is incredibly strong because it is made from high quality steel. It also has an attractive finish that is practical to prevent damage to the table.
The Low Height Overbed Table is equipped with twin swivel casters that have a diameter of one and a half inches. The height of the table can be easily adjusted for the user’s convenience. It features a spring-loaded mechanism that provides a custom height adjustment in between the range of nineteen to twenty eight inches. The height adjustment requires the slightest upward and downward pressure making it is easy for users to use.
Not quite what you were looking for? Visit our Overbed Tables page and the Stander Assist-A-Tray for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Frame Has Tubular Steel Construction
- Specially Designed for Use with Low Height Beds
- Swivel Casters Allow Easy Maneuverability
- Walnut Wood Grain Table Top with Melamine Finish
- Top Can Be Raised with Minimal Upward Pressure
- Spring Loaded Lift Mechanism for Boundless Adjustments
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Height Adjustment: 19.5 Inch - 27.5 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 100 lbs. (45 kilograms)
- Tabletop Dimensions: 15 Inch (Length) x 30 Inch (Width)
- Product Number: 13081