Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The ease of use, safety features, and design of this lift make it easy to transfer a patient from bed to a wheelchair, vice-versa and more.
Hydraulic Patient Lift with Six Point Cradle Features:
- Safely raises or lowers individuals from any stationary position
- High performance hydraulics raise or lower individuals gradually and safely
- Easy to operate caster brakes provide additional security
- Chrome-plated steel constructions provides maximum strength
- Adjustable width base
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (frame)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (pump)
Hydraulic Patient Lift with Six Point Cradle Specifications
- Max. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Maximum Height: 64"
- Minimum Height: 21"
- Base Width (open): 42"
- Base Height: 6"
- Wheel Casters Diamter: 5"
- Weight: 85 lbs.
Please Note: This product ships ground only.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame; 1 Year Limited Warranty on Pump
Compared to the Invacare Manual Patient Lift (9805) that costs well over $900, the Drive Manual Patient Lift (13023) is an exceptional value priced less than $650.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: mobility aids, 13023, drive patient lift