The ease of use, safety features, and design of this lift make it easy to transfer a patient from bed to a wheelchair, vice-versa and more.
Hydraulic Patient Lift with Six Point Cradle Features:
- Safely raises or lowers individuals from any stationary position
- High performance hydraulics raise or lower individuals gradually and safely
- Easy to operate caster brakes provide additional security
- Chrome-plated steel constructions provides maximum strength
- Adjustable width base
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (frame)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (pump)
Hydraulic Patient Lift with Six Point Cradle Specifications
- Max. Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Maximum Height: 64"
- Minimum Height: 21"
- Base Width (open): 42"
- Base Height: 6"
- Wheel Casters Diamter: 5"
- Weight: 85 lbs.
Please Note: This product ships ground only.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame; 1 Year Limited Warranty on Pump
Compared to the Invacare Manual Patient Lift (9805) that costs well over $900, the Drive Manual Patient Lift (13023) is an exceptional value priced less than $650.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: mobility aids, 13023, drive patient lift