The Drive Med Aire Replacement Standard Pad is a standard replacement piece for the Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pad and Pump System. The replacement pad can be used in case the pad included with the system is damaged or misplaced.
The standard pad has an ergonomic bubble pad design that comprises one hundred and thirty individual bubble cells. These cells collectively ensure maximum comfort and provide superior therapeutic treatment. In combination with the pump, the replacement mattress pad provides alternating pressure for optimal pressure distribution. This in turn helps in the effective treatment, management, and prevention of bedsores or pressure ulcers. The pad or the entire system is ideal for people on long-term care either in hospitals or a home care setting.
The pads are available in two different options. The first option includes the Drive Medical 14003-EF Med Aire Replacement Pad with End Flaps that can be used to establish a more secure connection with the bed. The second option is the Drive Medical 14003 Med Aire Replacement Standard Pad that does not include the end flaps. The pad has a heavy gauge premium vinyl construction that makes it incredibly durable to support its extended use and strong enough to support a weight of up to three hundred pounds or one hundred and thirty-six kilograms.
Product Features and Benefits
- Available with or without end flaps model
- Provides high level of therapeutic treatment
- Made with durable heavy gauge premium vinyl
- Bubble cells for added comfort and effectiveness
- Ideal to treat and prevent pressure ulcers and bed sores
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kilograms)
- Dimensions (14003): 2.5 Inch (Height) x 78 Inch (Length) x 34 Inch (Width)
- Dimensions (14003-EF): 2.5 Inch (Height) x 123 Inch (Length) x 36 Inch (Width)
- Model: 14003, 14003-EF
Product Information and Documents