The Drive Medical 18450 Heavy Duty 50 PSI Compressor is designed to provide a high flow nebulization of medication. The compressor also provides straight humidification for the user. The high-pressure nebulization of the compressor ensures maximum delivery efficiency by maintaining a consistent particle size of two micrometers and less. The compressor is an ideal aid for patients with asthma, pulmonary diseases, or other respiratory conditions that require treatment to be administered as in the form of an aerosol for maximum treatment efficiency.
The Heavy Duty 50 PSI Compressor is lightweight and hence easily portable. A wire harness, vibration resistant mounts, lock washers, and clamps enhance the durability of the compressor. The compressor houses a powerful WOB-L piston that helps convert the medication into a fine mist. The piston is highly efficient and operates extremely quietly. The internal components of the compressor are protected by a removable door that can be easily removed to clean the compressor. The compressor features easy to use control buttons along with an easy to read pressure gauge to monitor the pressure output. A regulator allows users to set the output pressure to one of five different settings ranging from zero to fifty PSI.
The 50 PSI Heavy Duty Compressor is designed to be compatible with several nebulizers including the hand-held nebulizer system, Heated nebulizer, Dual action humidifier/nebulizer, Pediatric mist tent, High output pneumatic nebulizer, Deluxe nebulizer with oxygen diluter, and the Child/adult mist tent.
Product Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty nebulizer with powerful WOB-L piston
- Features intuitive control buttons and easy-to-read gauge
- Pressure output can be set to one of five settings using regulator
- Provides humidification and high flow, high pressure nebulization
- Keeps particle size less than two microns for maximum efficiency
- Removable door protects internal components and allows easy cleaning
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Pressure Output: 0 - 50 PSI
- Particle Size: 0.5 to 2 Micrometer
- Flow Rate: 11 - 41 Liters Per Minute
- Dimensions: 15 Inch (Length) x 10.5 Inch (Width) x 18 Inch (Height)
Product Information and Documents