The Drive Medical Bariatric Mattresses are a range of heavy-duty mattresses that are ideal to be used by bariatric patients. The mattresses can be used for bariatric patient care both at home and in hospitals. The mattress is available in three different sizes to accommodate for different user sizes. The weight capacity of the three sizes ranges from five hundred and eighty-five pounds for the smallest size to seven hundred and fifty pounds for the largest one.
The Bariatric Mattress by Drive is made of three high-density foam layers that give it the strength and durability required to maintain its shape and sturdiness even under immense weight. The heavy duty foam core also ensures the longevity of the mattress and allows its users to maintain a comfortable and convenient sleeping position without sinking.
The mattress is equipped with a fluid-resistant nylon top cover that enhances comfort and ensures the mattress remains free of stains. The bottom layer of the mattress is made of vinyl which is waterproof and also slip-resistant. Collectively, the top and bottom layers ensure that it is easy to wash and keep the mattress clean and hygienic. The top nylon cover is also replaceable if required. The Bariatric Mattress is made to meet the fire safety laws as per the Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633.
Visit our Mattress page and the Drive Gravity 8 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Specially designed for bariatric patients
- High density foam core for added comfort
- Meets CFR sixteen part 1633 federal fire code
- Available in variety of sizes and weight capacities
- Cover top is fluid resistant and bottom is waterproof
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Cover Material: Nylon / Vinyl
- Type: Therapeutic Mattress
- Product Number: 15301, 15301-84, 15310, 15310-84, 15312, 15312-84