The Drive Medical CPAPTUB6-90 6 Foot CPAP Tube is a high quality CPAP hose that is designed to enhance the efficiency of CPAP therapies and improve user comfort. The tube is available as a single unit and used as a replacement for old tubes that may have been damaged or misplaced.
The 6 Foot CPAP Tube has a high quality plastic construction that makes it incredibly durable and hence suitable for extended use. The tube also has a ribbed design that renders it flexible which in turn ensures that the steady flow of air is not interrupted regardless of the user’s sleeping position. Apart from its flexibility, the six-foot length of the tube also allows more maneuverability. The tube ensures that no matter what position the user turns to, the mask is not pulled and the seal won’t break to maintain the efficiency of the therapy.
It also has standard twenty two millimeter connectors on both ends. These cuff connections are molded over onto the tubing to create a secure seal and ensure that there is no leakage of air from the ends. The connector cuffs have a universal design which makes the tube suitable to be used with all CPAP machines and masks manufactured by Drive Medical and other manufacturers. The CPAP tube is incredibly easy to clean and maintain.
Product Features and Benefits
- Six foot long tubing allows better maneuverability
- Durable and flexible plastic hose for CPAP systems
- Connecting cuffs over molded onto tubing for airtight seal
- Smooth bore tubing ensures efficient delivery of air stream
- Universal connectors suitable for all CPAP machines and masks
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Tubing Length: 6 Feet
- Material: Plastic
- Connector Diameter: 22 millimeters
- Product Number: CPAPTUB6-90